Thursday, January 10, 2013

Emotional!

Today has been a day filled with emotion. I don't know of its because I pulled out Elijah's old 4T clothes for Rowan the other day they fit perfectly or maybe it's because Noel is almost walking full time in the house or that Elijah is 63lbs 53 inches tall meaning he's barely a foot shorter then me, maybe it's it's because Ava will be turning six in two months from today or maybe because Ava's top front tooth is loose and she will be starting that transition into becoming a big kid, or maybe because life is just moving to quickly. I don't know.

I cried today as I watched the kids get out of the car and walk off to class not even looking back to wave good bye or say I love you. Why does time have to move quickly!!!!!!!!

I hope to challenge myself this next month to capture a day in the life of each kid that will include pictures and hopefully video. What you challenging yourself to this month to enjoy life this month.

I'm also still chugging along in my fitness journey. I was on and off for about 6 weeks and lost a lot of progress and gained 7lbs. I'm officially down those. 7lbs and trying to get toned back up and gotta running so I can run the Aloha run next month. Do you have any fitness goals? I'd love to hear!

1 comment:

tigerslippers said...

I love hearing about you kiddos and how they are growing up. I try to catch those moments of their sweetness and treasure them in my heart. My mother in law said that whatever stage her kiddos were in were always her "favorite" stage. I think that can be true when we continue to spend time with them and love on them. I am glad though that my kiddos don't stay in the same stage forever or I would be driven nuts that things never change.

-Tara Bultema