Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Noel Page has arrived

5 Days old

I know many of you have Facebook pages, but not everyone. ;) We were so blessed to welcome Noel Page to our family on September 29 at 12:12am. She was 8lbs 1oz and 21.5 inches long. We weren't sure if Jaron was going to make it in for her birth, so I think Noel took it to heart and held out for an entire week past her due date. After a week of off and on constructions so finally (after being threatened with induction) decided it was time to come. After an evening walk with the kids my water broke and soon after the constructions followed. We had time to get the kids feed, bathed, and dressed for bed before sending them over to my friend Jill's house where they stay for 2 days. Bless Jill for helping us out in such a crazy time. Jaron and I arrived at the hospital between 7:30-8pm, got a room, 10:30pm Michelle and Anne showed up (to take pictures and celebrate with us) and before we knew it we were welcoming baby Noel.

She has been such a joy in the house and kids are pretty in love with her. Ava holds her about 6 times a day. Rowan does kiss and runs a few times a day. Elijah just is happy to he a big brother and taking care of himself more.

Jaron has been awesome helping take care of all the kids. He has pretty much perfected the morning routine getting Elijah to school everyday, Ava two days a week, and gymnastics. He has even taught Ava how to ride her bike without training wheels in less then 30 minutes one day. He has managed to get Elijah reading and making 12 out 10 on his spelling test every week.

Jaron soon heads back to work and Linda (jargon's Mom) comes on Monday. I will savor all the help I can get and hope to back into the swing of things as quickly as possible.

Enjoy the photos. I've had fun practicing on my very own baby. ;)



8 days old
2 weeks old




We

1 comment:

Jennifer M said...

Soooo cute! Thank you for the adorable baby announcement too! She's gorgeous. I'm so happy for you guys! :-)