I had planned to post a month in review for July, but never got around to it. :( I suppose a 22 month update on Rowan would be more fun. LOL Rowan is such a big boy these days. He talking more everyday. He told me the other day when I tried to put him in the stroller, "I don't want to ride". LOL I guess he knows what he wants. He also, loves laying down in the bathtub. I think he likes the way water feels in his ears. He can now walk holding on to the stroller and not just jet down the sidewalk. This is a huge accomplishment!!!! He is listening more and more and following all kids of directions. He loves to jump and announces often "I jump" before leaping off something he something he probably shouldn't. Hum, he stills loves his pacifier (which he calls his da) and monkey blanket. He now climbs up into Elijah's top bunk of the bunk bed, which is a terrible discovery for me. LOL He can climb the small rock wall at the park without assistance. He loves walking backwards!!! So funny! He still loves to sit and be read to at night or even during the day, though my stomach is getting bigger and bigger and my lap is smaller and smaller he some how manages to wiggle his way into my lap. He is my friendliest child and is the greeter everywhere we go. He tells people "hi", "bye" and "nice day" every where we go. I love having a friendly child, but hope that he gets a little stranger danger in him at some point. LOL He also, love Diego (The TV show) and asks for it in the car by name and tries to sing the song. Actually to think about it he sings all the time!!! Usually its just a tune with made up words or sounds. He cracks me up. I just hope that he continues to be a happy child and that he doesn't beat up his new baby sister next month. HA When he saw my friends baby Chance earlier this week all he did was smile, touch him gently and giggled. It was super duper cute!Skyping with Daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment