
Just two weeks shy of year and we have once again said good bye to Jaron for another 7 months. The first picture I took two night before Jaron's last night. He had an extra long wrestling session with me and they were all so happy. Out of everything he does with the kids they miss those night wrestling session, because Mama doesn't play like that. :)
Of course Jaron's squadron couldn't leave at a decent hour, so after a few hours sleep for ourselves we arose at 1:15am to get ready to go to the hanger to meet the dreaded buses. We decided that it was important for the kids to see him off, so they had a good visiual of their Daddy leaving and not just him being gone in the morning. I have to say the kids did awesome!! I think Elijah gets that Jaron is gone for a long time and far away, but Ava doesn't seem to be getting yet. As for Rowan what does he know, he's one years old. :)





2 comments:
The pictures from Jaron's departure truly make my heart sad. I am sorry that you guys have to go through the time of seperation. Jaron (and your family) are selfless people. The job he does for this country makes me proud to be an American. I love you and your family so much and I can't wait to see you in LESS THEN 2 MONTHS.....it can't get here quick enough! MISS YOU! MUAH!!!
Thank you Jennifer!!! I can't wait to see you guys! It will give me something to get ready for and get my house looking nice lol :)
Post a Comment