I hate feeling so behind in blogging. More then being behind I hate not being able to add little details about our lives into the blog. I have a ton of quotes that I need to share sometime soon, but tonight. So these pictures aren't in any sort of order, but they are of the ones you love and care about, so have fun looking!! Also, no judgement on my pictures. I seriously don't have time for retouch ups on my personal photos.
These pictures were taken on Thanksgiving day over at the Cody and Anne's. Rowan loves dogs and seriously think it was his first for real consistent word. :)
Can't say I didn't try and get one of all three of them.
Cody at the kids table. :)
Mash those potatoes Anne!
Thanksgiving dinner on the Lanai. Only in Hawaii!
Ava and the silly hat!
The kids LOVE this skateboard and seriously for an hour rolled back in forth on our short driveway together. It was super cute!
Here is when Ava's eye started to swell and get worse.
Finally, let Rowan ride in the power wheels with Elijah. I think he wasn't sure what to think. He looked a little bit terrified and white knuckled it the whole time.
This was out on the pier here on base. I went out there to test some evening light for a photo session. It was beautiful!
BROTHERS!!
Rowans first time riding like a big boy at the commissary. He was beside himself. I always carried him int he ergo, but thought I would give it a try this particular day.
Jaron was gone most of November so we had lunch with our new friends. I guess someone thought it would be funny to put soap in the fountain to make bubbles. I am sure its not a good thing, but it was sure fun to play with.
Say what?
I volunteered in Elijah's class one day and they really didn't need me, so I got to hang and build stuff with Elijah during centers time. It was fun!
The Hawaiian Winter weathered arrived and Rowan was living proof. Poor little wet baby!
Elijah pretending to make his ghost picture talk! He cracks me up!
Ava's girlie turkey!
Just a beautiful sunset over the mountains and bay!
Ava's been learning her letter here with me at home. Look at that awesome "G".
A girls gotta get her hair did!
Elijah reading to Rowan and Rowan seriously sat and listened to the whole book.
Just a pretty picture of the Marsh here on base.
Silly Rowan at the park!
I can do this and get down all by myself. Remember this is a few months ago now.


Ava only wears a dress sometimes, so I gotta get a picture of it.

November for us was a crazy month, with Jaron being gone most of it and of course the kids were sick for about 3 weeks. I can't wait to share December with you all, but until then know that we love and miss you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment