Thursday, October 7, 2010

11 months




I am little late in posting for Rowan's 11 months birthday, but its better late then never. In the month between 10 and 11 months Rowan changed in a major way. Guess? Nope not walking. Nope not talking. CLIMBING and into EVERYTHING!!!! He manages to climb onto the couch every now and again and is just into EVERYTHING! I can't load or unload the dishwasher anymore when he is around. Really I can't get much done these days while he is awake without having to stop and rescue him from peculiar situation. He has started to let go the couches and try to take a few steps, but it is more like a falling tree...TIMBER!!!! I hope he walks this month, because Jaron is going to be gone in November and I would hate for him to walk then. Rowan's favorite thing to do these days is EAT!!! He eats and eats and eats and he doesn't really care what it is either. He loves grapes and blueberries. He even likes meat! I am still feeding some baby food, but he eats everything we eat now days. He is just growing up to quickly.

He loves to crawl around with something in his hands at all times.

OF course Ava his favorite person is playing with him.

"Come on walk to me"


Hum, maybe not...crash and burn.

11 months exactly and getting walking lessons from Daddy



Rowan discovered that he is terrified of our Robot dinosaurs.
And then with Ava by his side a few days later he conquered that fear.

The other thing Rowan likes best is to rough house and bite!!! He has now bitten all of us at some point in time. Rowan even got Elijah recently while he sat on the toilet. Elijah didn't close the door, so Rowan went to investigate and while Elijah was in a vulnerable position of sitting on the toilet he took a nice bite of his brother's toe. LOL

No comments: