Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ava the silly!!!!!

Ava is growing up!!! The last few months she has mastered the scooter and is now on to mastering her bicycle. She does pretty good on the bike most of the time, but can get a little whiny at times. She LOVES LOVES gymnastics! I wish I could take her more then 1 time a week, but I wouldn't get anything accomplished if I added one commitment. Ava really needs a nap, but only gets one about once a week or so. :( Ava never ceases to amaze me with how smart she is at the age of 3. Sometimes when I am reading to Elijah she will be across the room and she will complete the sentences in the book I am reading or answer a question that I am asking Elijah. She is very interested in learning to read and write. She loves to make her own PBJ's for lunch. I guess the biggest thing that happened with her in the past couple of months is that she is finally potty trained. It took me implementing the poop our pants, wipe your own butt policy. Lets just say it happened twice and hasn't happened since. The hardest thing about the newly potty trained is the situations you find yourself in sometimes. For example, I found that she had waddled across the bathroom to get some toilet paper from the under the sink and well in the process dropped a little poop on the floor. LOL Ava is also endless in talk. To be honest she talks so much I can't remember half of what she says, but here's a couple cute quotes:

1. "I don't like sharks, they have sharp teeth.
2. My school is AWESOME

I wish I keep up with the quotes and the blog a bit better, but boy its been crazy around here the last couple of months.

Sleeping Beauty

Oh so styling!


The new bike!!! Really she has more then just this polka dot dress, but its one of her favorites.

She certainly has been a willing model for me these days.







I recently bought a globe and the kids like to point to where everyone lives. Ava brought this down from their room and pointed to Hawaii on her own. I couldn't believe it because its so small and hard to find. She is such a smart girl!!!



Being a big girl and combing that crazy hair of hers...

No comments: