Monday, January 25, 2010

Rowan is 3 Months old

Yup, that's right I made it to 3 months. My Mom says I am pretty happy baby because I pretty much smile all the time. I love to hold my blankie and when that's not around I hold my shirt. If I cry Mom typically plugs my mouth with a paficfer and well it seems okay to me. I haven't rolled over yet, because I hate belly time. I do lay on my back and roll to the side to get things sometimes. I love to arch my back and push around too. I can almost sit up from laying in Mom's arms, so she seems to think I am pretty strong. More then anything I LOVE to STAND!!! I am getting so big I get to take baths with my brother and sister and boy is it fun.

Oh yeah I even smile when my Daddy talks to me on the phone. He's almost home and I ready to see him. If you think I look like a chubs its because I am. I have a lot of growing to do, so I can keep up with my big brother and sister.




Before I forget Mom says she promises to post some pictures from Christmas, but we tend to keep her extra busy.























1 comment:

Lindy said...

So cute, and he looks so big! Is it just me or does he look a little like your dad in the face?