Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wow...its been way to long


2.5 months

Almost 3 month....Ava getting ready for bed and Rowan chillen with his big "sista" as Ava would say...


It's been a long long long time since I posted. I mean at least for me it has been. We have been very busy between getting ready for the trip to Florida, the actual trip to Florida, and now recovering from the trip to Florida. I will just say that all went pretty smoothly considering we were gone for a month with three small children. We for sure had some challenging moments.

I am happy to be home and getting into the routine of having three kiddos by myself. We have been back in Hawaii for less then a week and getting into a good routine set. I still have a ton to do around the house to get things cleaned, organized, and then getting ready for Jaron's return. Oh how we are ready for him to be home!!!!

I just want to send out a quick thank you for everyone who made my trip home fun and comforting. I will post some more pictures and stories about my trip another day, but for now motherhood calls.

PS Took Rowan to the doctor today he weighed a whopping 14lbs 7oz....I love my chubs!!!!

1 comment:

Lindy said...

Rowan is such a handsome boy! And already breaking 14 lbs...that's awesome. Elijah and Ava were never that big this early were they?