Thursday, September 3, 2009

B O R E D



One month down and we are still alive.
:)

I never thought I would say I was bored, but I have to say I have some pretty boring moments and days. I guess that could be a good thing, but I get anxious and cranky when I am bored. The kids have really done well with Jaron being gone, but I think its starting to wear on us after just a month. The only thing that keeps me going is knowing each day leads us closer to Jaron being home. I aslo, have to look forward to Nix' baby three's arrival with the arrival of company as well. So I know that time will start to pass more quickly.

Elijah is doing pretty good with the whole seperation, but I think he really misses his Daddy. He has started crying alot about all kinds of silly things. Ava a little too, but I think she is just feeding of Elijah.

This past weekend was a weekend of a lot of tears, but a lot of good moments too. I was able to spend some time with friends with and without the kids. The kids and I hiked the botantical gardens on Sunday. We really ahve just been trying to keep to some kind of routine and stay busy. On Labor Day I am hosting BBQ at the house and it looks like I am going to have a good turn out. So I am pretty excited and nervous about it. I will have to let you know how it all pans out.

I know not a super exciting update, but its an update. Right? I am trying to stay as positive as I can, but boy does it seem like things are dragging on and things keep breaking as well. Before I forget the lastest broken thing happened today. It starts with an A and ends with C...my AC in the Honda stopped working. The best part is the warrantly just ended less then 2k miles ago. GOOO Warranties and their worthlessness. So not only am I hot in the house most of the time, I will now be a sweaty mess in the car as well. :)

I have to remind myself that I love my life, I love my life, I love my life...all these things are fixable and temporary. I will end with I love my life!!!!!!!!


All the orange in the water is fish. Crazy right?
The ducks keep going back into the water, so Elijah starting making a trail and back up to make them come out. He wanted to pet them, but I don't think they were game for that.







Attempted the Library one day and found it was closed so I took the kids to radar hill instead.


Photo by Elijah :)
The perfect picture of TEAM WORK!!!





No comments: