
Yup, you read right I am now 36 weeks pregnant. You know what that means only a month to the due date. I know I can't believe it that its just around the corner. I am so thankful that this pregnancy was so healthy and really pretty uneventful. I didn't have any heartburn, hardly any morning sickness, very little aches and pains, and not a whole lot of weight gain. I have until the past 2 weeks really felt pretty normal, but I am now starting to move way slower, having a little harder time getting up out of bed (especially since Jaron isn't there to give the ol' push), having some rib pain (but minimal), and just a little more tired.
The only thing that I can say that really stinks is Jaron missing the birth, but this is the life we have chosen. We decided to not try and plan around the Marine Corps, because well then you would never do anything in this life.
I hope everyone is having a great week!!!!
3 comments:
Looking Good!
Wow...only 1 month left!
Thanks! Now only 3 weeks....YIKES!!!
But oh so excited!
Post a Comment