Sunday, October 26, 2008

Lots of Pictures!!!! Come See

Okay, Here are pictures from my trip to Florida. I still have to upload stuff from Virginia. I hope that you enjoy them as much as I do.


All our stuff on the front lawn again...Gosh I hate when that happens....

The crates our stuff went in....

The night I went bowling with the girls...FUN!!

My good friend Lisa. This was after we had our last breakfast together. :(

alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5261668499891244290" />
Elijah & Athena playing before bed time.

At the Flinders house...Ethan and Ava licking the beater...

Me, Mary, and Cameron. Mary is my old neighbor and friend from Whiting Pines. She is wonderful!!!



Zee is Elijah's old friend from Whiting Pines. They now live in Jville, so we visited them. Aren't they cute pruning the tree...hehe


Ava and Zee...looks like someone is being sneaky...Ava loved playing with Zee

It's hard work eating lunch...I guess in Ava's case that is...

Hope being cool at Papa's house

Ava being silly with Papa...

What every boy loves to do, ride tractors with his Papa...

Ashley and Ava...Cute Picture

My Great Aunt Jimmie

Justtin waited for almost three days before Ava would come to him. He left eating a steak dinner to snuggle with her. Isn't that sweet.

Jessica and Me...old high school friend

Lisa and Me...old elementary school friend

Lesley and Me....old high school friend

I think the boots were to big...

A real live fireman's hat. Isn't he cute.

Ava and Jennifer. Ava is warming up to the idea of being on the fire truck.

Jen and the kids. Way too cute!

Say Cheese!


Kevin & Mom

Faith & Ava doing down the slide

Becca

Hope & Elijah

Elijah's Shiner after walking past a slide and tripping hitting his face on the way down. He wasn't even doing anything dangerous.
Ouch

J-ville Zoo...Snakes anyone...

Elijah on the slide at the Zoo.

Ava and Jen on the slide.

Ava holding Papa's hand. It really was sweet.

MeiMei taking pictures of Khemara...old high school friend
Elijah sporting band aides out in public.
Me and Khemara
Girl has to have a purse.

Crystal, Elijah, Ava, MeiMei, and Jackie. Jackie is Khemara's sister and also a friend from school.

Ashely's 18th B-day

Ashley, Crystal, & Jamie


Ashley & Crystal
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg91IhqWF4YZxPVFKcVc2ndQhuUSOihGQhcAGIEMR5A1Cs4yE1vNsMqT_hHnVHt5axY2LRKiLCwZnBPGQ32CgaepW2SekJaJbov0D8Yb5Ky8VtPRNzTzqoJYarbq7RxACJdAZsJ6tv3n48/s1600-h/Dad&Me.jpg">
Crystal and Dad


No comments: