Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Who's in time out....

It would seem that Ava's terrible twos and limit testing is beginning. Yesterday, she was let's see....hum....BAD. She would take Elijah's paper that he was coloring and then smirk at him and laugh. When I ask her to give it back she would just laugh. She was looking for trouble. I jokingly said, "Ava do you want to go to time out". Before I knew it she was sitting in the time out spot. I just kinda snickered and treated it like a real time out. I went and got her gave her the speech of what she was doing wrong and off we went to playing again.

I am amazed a little everyday how much she understands. The other day she found a sock brought it to me and then went to the door, because she wanted to go outside. I told her to go find her socks and shoes and then we could go outside. Well needless to say she did find her socks and shoes, so I had to take her outside.

Speaking of time out Elijah has started placing his Dinosaurs in time out. Its just kinda of funny. Well I hope that all is going well in your world.

No comments: