Monday, June 30, 2008

Flips & Hide-n-Seek


Ski Beach

Okay he really wasn't trying to choke her...I PROMISE!! He was trying to hug her and be cute, but I didn't realize until after I took the picture. We were at the family pool here.

Real Marine Pull-ups!!!!

Our friend Thomas has been staying with us for a while now. Sometime in the morning if Ava is awake he will get her up and put her in the high chair for breakfast. Needless to say her hair can be hard to tame and Thomas thought a chip clip would do the job. Marines adapt and overcome.

So our house is turning into a little gym. Elijah a week or so ago started doing flips all over the place. Of course Ava caught on and does a pretty good job too. Ava also, has picked up on playing hide and seek. She covers her eyes and starts to count (okay makes sounds like she is counting). Its a lot of fun!!!! I have been taking the kids to the family pool on base which is awesome because it goes from like 1 inch water to 3ft. Both kids are loving it. The pool was closed on Saturday, so I took the kids to the ski beach two blocks from our house. I prefer the pool because of sanitary reasons, but the kids love the ski beach too.

As for the rest of us we are doing okay. Jaron is suppose to start flying after 4th of July weekend. I am going to visit family next week, so I am pretty excited. As for the pregnancy things are going good. I am tired alot!!!! I have gone to bed a few nights at 7 or 8 and slept until the next day. I am still working out, so that makes me tired too. Though I have only thrown up once, I feel like doing it almost daily. I hate it because I have trouble cooking and keeping up with the house. So someday's are just pure survival of keeping the kids a live and playing with them.

3 comments:

Lindy said...

I love those "Marine" pull-ups! Now that's the way to do 'em!

Melissa Andreasen said...

Okay, did I miss the memo about you being pregnant? That is way cool. How far along are you?

Brandi said...

You are pregnant??? Oh my gosh! Congrats!