Today Jaron's squadron hosted a party for the kids. It was a lot of fun!!! They had crafts, food, and Santa even came. The crafts were great because they were age appropriate. They had pictures of a gingerbread house or a living room and the kids could put stickers on to doctorate the house or the living room. The other craft was decorating an ornament framed out with popsicles sticks.
Santa came on a firetruck and was bearing gifts. They had us purchase a gift for $5 or under for the kids to receive from Santa. Elijah was so excited about seeing Santa. He was the first to receive a gift and sit on Santa's lap. I was really surprised!! He was more interested getting the candy cane then the gift though.
The reason there are no pictures of Ava is she got sick when got to the party. She threw up everywhere, her clothes, shoes, the stroller, the floor....I mean everywhere!!! I only had a onesie to put her in and could not put her down.
Also, Jaron was not able to go with me, because he is away with work flying a cross country. As for Jaron's training it is going relatively well and we think that he will be winging on February 22, 2008.
1 comment:
I am so sorry Ava got sick..I know how you feel! I just realized I didn't have your email address and I wanted to email you the link to the baby carriers you liked that I have. They are awesome. They are not bad for the baby's spine like most other carriers. They are ergonomically correct for the baby's spine and stuff. Here is the website. http://www.ergobabycarrier.com/
They are kind of expensive but if you call you can actually buy used ones over the phone. That is how I got mine..it was a bit cheaper. :-) I hope this helps!
Post a Comment