Tuesday, October 23, 2007

In the beginning

The decision to attempt blogging started because I try to send out pictures on a regular basis, but don't always get them out to all who I want to see, so here we begin. Our life can be funny and challenging, I thought this would be a fun way to give a glimpse into the life of a Nix. I will try describe new things the kids are doing, plus post pictures of the family.

And as most know that we have a lot of uncertainty in our lives as of where we will be living and when. So this will give us an opportunity for a central location to find out new a updated news of family updates. You all will be able to check this site when ever you want and feel like. As for now I most go, motherhood is calling. (meaning Elijah is awake and hungry)

Disclaimer: I know that I am not the best writer and observer of grammatic's and such, so bare with me.

1 comment:

Crazy Love said...

Hi Crystal! I know I haven't talked to you in a LONG time but I hope all is well. I am glad you started the blog. I would love to keep up with how you all are doing. Thanks for starting it. I can't wait to see pics!