Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Bike Riding and some fun....








Jaron and I both got bikes for our mothers and fathers day gifts. We were super excited about them and well found that with kids it can be challenging. First, we got the bike trailer which Elijah liked for about two seconds. So we rode a few times with the kids and had to stop. So we found this thing where Elijah can sit in front of Jaron and can feel like he is more apart of the ride. He really loves it. He talks about everything that he sees. He talks about the trees, the cars, cats, dogs, butterflies, bushes, etc...The bike rides (and walks to park) are good outings for us. This is something that we do as family a few times a week and we really enjoy it.

The other pictures are actually from today. Ava was playing on the floor nicely and Elijah was playing beside her. She thinks that he is the coolest being that ever lived and is always cracking up at him. So I had to snap a few pictures of the two of them playing together.

You know I thought that Elijah was going to be jealous of Ava, but he really seems to have a fondness for her. He acts so gently, tolerant and sweet around her and he is not like that with all children so its a nice surprise.

Ava isn't crawling yet and can't quite sit on her own, but she can scoot around a little on her tummy. She is a true princess in heart, because she sees us as her personally transporters for sure. But on the other hand I love how snuggly she can be at times. We laid on the couch tonight and watched TV together and I thought to myself this won't happen for much longer. She will soon be going to school, hitting purity, and leaving home. So I try my best to enjoy them now and today, everyday.

The other pictures are for fun.

1 comment:

Crazy Love said...

Oh my word! I can't believe Elijah is 2! He is so big and so handsome. Ava is just the cutest little thing. She already has great hair and a lot of it! They are soo adorable!