Bosnia
I regret not keeping my blog up to day. I use to record our weekly adventures and quotes of the week but now merely talk about it and occasionally post it on Facebook. I had to record a few of these funny moments before I forget them.While playing good guy/bad guys with Rowan he says to me "Mom don't go that way it's bootytrapped!"
And then after the girl had the stomach flu he told me he was "sea sick" for moldy cheese.
And then another time he was into placing random things in cups and filling it with water. One of the cups he used is a small travel coffee cup. One night Jaron was getting him ready for bed when he took a big swig of the wrong cup and was "yuck that taste like big water". When Jaron further inspected he had placed a dead roach in the water and who knows how long it had been there.
Now for Noel she is just starting talk clearly so we can understand her. Today she was looking for her water bottle and she said "my water it hide, where is it".
She also has loved wearing all super hero masks and wears them often. Her other favorite thing is playing puppy or kitty. And she loves loves loves stuffed animals. 



Now for Ava she has just grown up so much this year. She tells she doesn't want to go to college because she doesn't want to be far from me and Jaron. I reassured she could stay home or close by for collage. She recently got her ears pierced and didn't even cry. One of the funniest conversations I have had with her recently is what she wants to be she she grow up.
Ava: Mom I want to work at a dentists office when I grow up.
Mom: you want to be a dentist?
Ava: No
Mom: you want to be the lady that cleans teeth.
Ava: eww gross no. I want to be the lady that works at the from desk.
Now for Elijah he's just become so smart and so aware of so many wonderful things. I can't think of anything off the top of my head this moment but I hope to keep up with our little corner of life better.

No comments:
Post a Comment