Sunday, January 15, 2012

My crazy life!!!


Happy New Year!!!!
I hope that everyone's New Year is off to an amazing start. I know that we had a pretty tame New Year Eve around our house. We did fireworks (if you wanna call sparklers, snap pops, and confetti poppers) at eastern standard time to bring in the New Year before the kids had to go to bed. Jaron and I were sadly in bed by 10:30pm. I know lame, but life is crazy around here. I mean crazy.

We are starting some new adenvtures this year as well. Elijah is still continuing on with gymnastics and lego club at school. Ava has now moved up to the more advance gymnastics and started Pre ballet and tap. She loves both of them very much. Rowan is starting 2 day a week preschool next week and I am so excited!!!! Jaron will be getting multi engines rating in an aircraft in March. As for me I am not sure what is new with me besides trying to make it through each week and keep my sanity.


Speaking of my crazy life, lets think about how crazy my life is not because I have four kids, but because Rowan is one of my four kids. He is seriously the busiest kid ever and constantly getting into something. I was just chatting with a friend tonight talking about Rowan and how hard it is to get anything done when he is around. Seriously, here is a short list of things he has done in the last week or so....

1. Walked out of the bathroom with blue around his mouth, because he had been eating tooth paste.
2. While watching me cook dinner he asks to sit on the counter which seems great because he is in eye sight, but instead I look over and he has taken a bite out of at least 3 different apples.
3. Ran so far away from me at Elijah's school I couldn't catch him and instead ended up being closed lined by Elijah and Ava.
4. I came into my office to find several highlighters topless and several things drawn on at my desk.
5. NEVER EVER WEARS SHOES!!!


Those are just a few things to list. When talking about his business out loud its actually pretty cute, but in day to day life its pretty much near impossible to get anything done. He is constantly moving and constantly "hungee" as he would say. I love Rowan to pieces but am relieved to know I might be able to get something done around the house a couple days a week.

The pictures of above was pure luck because he ripped the hate off pretty much immediately. :)
Just a fun picture that I took of Ava a few weeks ago. I can't believe in a couple months she is going to be 5 years old. Its so crazy to me to think she will be heading of the kindergarten so soon. I sure wish time would slow down so she could remain this beautiful sweet little girl.
Here are my crazy kids and my little loves. I truly love them more then anything!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, your family is growing so beautifully. I miss you, too.

Jennifer M said...

Those pictures are just too cute!!! What adorable children you have. I miss you! :-)