Saturday, December 5, 2009

Most of November and Nana's Visit

It's hard to believe that the month of November flew by and we are already into December. I guess the daily life just kinda ate up the entire month. Now we are in December and I am consumed with getting ready to leave next week to Florida. So my hope is to get everything updated as much as possible. Between my Mom leaving and Linda arriving the kids and I somehow survived. Now Linda is gone and I am on my own until we leave for our trip. So far so good.

I uploaded a ton of pictures and did them in the wrong order. So they are going to go from like late November to early November...sorry about that, but it takes to much time to change it. I hope you enjoy. I have so many pictures because I email Jaron daily pictures, so I have to much to pick from...:)



I read to the kids EVERY night before bed time and Rowan is already joining in, but to be honest he cries alot during this time of the night so it can be challeging trying to carry on the nightly routine with the kids while dealing with Rowan. Rowan is 4 weeks here.
One of the kids favorite places to go on base is Radar Hill. So after seeing the sunset the night before and how beautiful it was, I decided to take Nana up to Radar Hill to see the bay and the sunset. It's just an awesome view!!!
Okay so two things are going on here. Elijah and Ava have started playing Mommy and Daddy. Can you guess the other? Ava wearing a birthday hat like a unicorn. If you try to fix it she immediately puts it back just like this.
Elijah reading to Rowan before school one morning. Okay he is looking through a book with him and Rowan is paying attention. Rowan just adore his brother and sister. Rowan also, 4 weeks here.
Ava being mother and brushing Rowan's hair.
4 weeks
Brothers just loving each other.
4 weeks
Sleeping Rowan...so cute
4 weeks
Nana loves the beach and we made it to the beach twice while she was here and she went with Amy a couple of times.
Rowan's view at the beach.
Just at 4 weeks
Elijah the reindeer :)
Ava is my little artist. She just loves to paint and color. She does it everyday with her food. I need to find a kids art class for her.
Rowan right at 4 weeks got baby acne and we are still dealing with it today. It has gotten better, but you can really see it in this picture.
3 weeks
He was just being so silly!
Reading with Nana. Elijah has on jammies that read Big Brother and he is so proud of them too!
Ava her a wild sleeping position!
Rowan holding and pushing up while holding him. He got strong really early on.
3 weeks

If Rowan is crying Elijah and Ava run to find a pacifier and plug it. It really kinda funny, but they are gentle about it I promise.
3 weeks

Out visit to the Zoo while Nana was here. They had a grea time!!!
North Beach and Elijah totally posing for Nana.
Proud Sister! Ava is just so happy to be a big sister. If Rowan coos she says, "He's talking. He saying Big Sister".
3 weeks


Ava copying what Elijah did in the eariler picture.

Nana with Rowan. Look he is hanging on tight.
3 weeks
Alex and Rowan. Alex is our neighbor/friends little boy he is I think 7 weeks older then Rowan.
Sleeping soundly.
2 weeks
Rowan after his first bath. I had to do sponge baths for a while because after his umbical cord fell off it was still pretty fleshy. Its all good now.
16 days
First Bath
Dress up with Rowan. The kids put on slippers and bracelet rattles.
2 weeks-14 days
Sister and Brother. Ava just adores Rowan. It looks like he is smiling here.
11 days

After a sponge bath.
12 days old


1 comment:

Tonia said...

Rowan is beautiful! i LOVE THAT NAME!! AND YOU LOOK FABULOUS!