Hey Everyone!!! I've really posted anything this past month, but that doesn't mean we haven't been very busy. I have been busy keeping the kids entertained, plus Jaron had two weeks of leaves, plus we had a house guest, and we have been preparing for Jaron's departure. I have lots of pictures of us doing things around the island and just having fun. So I promise to update it with pictures and stories when I get a chance.
My computer time lately has been spent making a storybook for the kids. I have been taking pictures of them doing fun stuff with Jaron and turned it into a story about all the great things the get to do together. I am going to print it off soon and hope that it is a big hit for the kids.
The kids are doing great and keeping me busy busy busy. Ava's new sayings are, "Oh, Yes" and "Huh, what did you say?". She also, has been referring to things as being her favorite, like "thats my favorite shirt". Elijah has been talking about things being "awesome", "terrible", and that "he's number 1". He aslo, looks at everything as a race and wants to win. If he finishes his food first for example, he announces, "I WIN". If I pass a car on the highway, "we win". If I'm not passing any cars he tells me we need to win so speed up. I am not sure where this is all learned, but its pretty funny. I have to say the kids are getting along pretty well and not fighting to much.
More to come later.....
Oh yeah Jaron's leave date is July 28th...so less then two weeks at this point.
No comments:
Post a Comment